Please fill out the questionnaire to be included in this year’s School Directory. We have heard that it is a great way to contact other parents for playdates and birthday parties! Click here to the questionnaire.
This is our first spiritwear sale of the year! All orders are placed and paid for online. Many styles and colors are available! The items will ship to your child’s school approximately two weeks after the sale ends and will go home in their backpacks.
Order your items using the following link:
Questions? Please email the PTG (attn: Liz Spinney or Wendy Allen) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale closes Friday, October 20!
Come cheer for your children at Fun Run!
We are still looking for volunteers to help at the event this week. Check the signup here!
North Street Elementary School
8:10 – 8:40 am | 6th Grade
8:40 – 9:10 am | 5th Grade
9:10 – 9:40 am | 4th Grade
9:40 – 10:10 am | 3rd Grade
10:10 – 10:40 am | 2nd Grade
North Grafton Elementary School
11:00 – 11:30 am | AM PreK
11:30 – 12:00 pm | 1st Grade
12:30 – 1:00 pm | PM PreK
1:00 – 1:30 pm | Kindergarten
Thank you for all your support!
The After School Enrichment Program (ASEP) enrollment forms went home today in NGES K and 1st grade students green folders. The ASEP offers students’ social, physical, and academic activities with their school peers. The programs offered are run by local businesses, teachers or parents in our community. The programs are filled on a first come first serve bases. If you didn’t receive the form you can download the form at https://ngesptg.org/2018/08/19/flyers-2/ .If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Alyson Casella at email@example.com
The After School Enrichment Program (ASEP) offers students’ social, physical, and academic activities with their school peers. The programs offered are run by local businesses, teachers or parents in our community. In addition, we also need volunteers to assist the instructors with the kids during class.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Alyson Casella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome Back Picnic and Food Truck Flyer
- Worcester Railers Open Night Flyer
- NGES Parent Fun Run Action Steps Flyer
- NSS Parent Fun Run Action Steps Flyer
- 2018 Fun Run Mid Program Flyer
- 2019 Yearbook Cover Contest
- 2018 NGES Pizza and Magic show Flyer
- 2018 Winter Spiritwear Sale Flyer
- 2018 NGES Yearbook Upload Instructions
- 2018 Many Thanksgivings Craft Volunteer Flyer
- 2018 NGES Holiday Breakfast Flyer
- 2018 NSS Holiday Breakfast Flyer
- 2018 NGES Cookie Bar Flyer
- 2018 NSS Cookie Bar Flyer
- 2018 NGES Fall/Winter Book Fair Principal Letter
- 2018 NGES Book Fair Holiday Breakfast Flyer
- 2018 NGES Book Fair Unicorn vs. Dragon Penny Drive
- 2018 NSS Winter Book Fair Schedule
- 2018 NGES Fall/Winter Book Fair Schedule
- 2019 Kids Nightout Flyer
- 2019 June 25th Red Sox vs. White Sox Fyler
- 2019 Spiritwear Sale Flyer (click here to download the pdf)
- 2019 Wachusett Sign Flyer
- 2019 Kathryn Otoshi Book Sale Order Form
- 2019 Spring Fling Flyer (Click here to buy tickets now!)
- 2019 B.Good Flyer
- 2019 NGES Ice Cream Social and Book Fair Flyer
- 2019 NGES Ice Cream Social and Book Fair Flyer for incoming Kindergarten
- 5th Grade Enrichment – Colonial Day Volunteer Notice
- Preschool Basket Flyer 2019
- K Basket Flyer 2019
- 1st Basket Flyer 2019
- 2nd Basket Flyer 2019
- 3rd Basket Flyer 2019
- 4th Basket Flyer 2019
- 5th Basket Flyer 2019
- 6th Basket Flyer 2019
- Fun Fair Volunteer Flyer 2019
- Fun Fair Neighborhood, Friends and Family Flyer 2019
- Fun Fair Family Sponsorship Flyer 2019
- Bake Sale Info 2019
- Cake Walk and Bake Sale Fun Fair Flyer 2019
- Fun Fair Teacher Flyer 2019
- Teacher Appreciation Flyer 2019
- Bravehearts Flyer 2019
- Kids Day Out Flyer Xtreme Craze Flyer 2019
9/26/2019 | 6th Grade | Patriot’s Place Field Trip
10/9/2019 | 5th Grade | Field Trip to the Brigham Hill Community Barn
10/11/2019 | 5th Grade | Visit from State Representative, Dave Muradian
10/15 & 10/16 | Kindergarten | Nature Walks with Susan Thomas
10/16 & 10/22 | 1st Grade | Nature Walks with Susan Thomas
10/18/2019 | 5th Grade | Field Trip to the Brigham Hill Community Barn
10/18/2019 | NGES | Community Reading Day
11/1/2019 | Preschool | Story Hour with Ms. Sarah Bannister
11/4/2019 | 2nd Grade | Toys for Kids and Teens Presentation with Officer Alves.
12/6/2019 | Preschool | Story Hour with Ms. Sarah Bannister
12/6/2019 | 2nd Grade | Matter Program.
12/9/2019 | 2nd Grade | Peter Pan at Mechanics Hall
12/18/2019 | 6th Grade | Huntington Theater Field Trip
1/3/2020 | Preschool | Story Hour with Ms. Sarah Bannister
1/22/2020 | 5th Grade | Birds of Prey
1/30 & 1/31 | 4th Grade | Geology: Rock Detectives
2/6/2020 | 4th Grade | MythMasters: Tales from Greek Mythology
2/7/2020 | Preschool | Story Hour with Ms. Sarah Bannister
3/5/2020 | 2nd Grade | STEM + Art Program
3/6/2020 | Preschool | Story Hour with Ms. Sarah Bannister
4/3/2020 | Preschool | Story Hour with Ms. Sarah Bannister
4/15 & 4/16 | 4th Grade | Ancient Civilizations at Museum of Fine Arts
5/1/2020 | Preschool | Story Hour with Ms. Sarah Bannister
5/15/2020 | 4th Grade | IMAX Field Trip
5/29/2020 | 2nd Grade | IMAX Field Trip
6/5/2020 | Preschool | Story Hour with Ms. Sarah Bannister
6/5/2010 | 4th Grade | Mass Audubon Field Trip
You and your family are invited to the North Grafton Elementary School (NSS and NGES) annual Welcome Back Picnic! Families are welcome to bring their own picnics or enjoy food from one of our several fantastic food trucks: Travenlin’ Bones, Off the Hook, and Jerry’s Famous Soft Serve! Bring corn-hole, soccer balls, frisbees or anything to play outside and make it a fun family night! Free admissions! Some trucks accept credit cards but others accept cash only. We hope to see you there!
Come join us at our May PTG meeting! If you are interested in running as co-president, co-treasurer, or co-secretary, please come to the meeting!
Also, a friendly reminder that we will have another Fun Fair meeting immediately after the PTG meeting. Please feel free to bring all your great ideas to share with us. We hope to see you all there!