Please don’t forget to upload your first day of school and Fun Run pictures! Room parents and Enrichment Coordinators, please take lots of pictures at special events as you are likely the only ones invited to these special parties and programs! Thank you very much for your help in advance!
1. Visit the websites
- (NGES) http://interstate.pixami.com/MA0014_1819/yb/Login.jsp
- (login: email@example.com password: yearbook)
- (NSS) http://interstate.pixami.com/ISSMaster/home3/Public.jsp
- click on “Yearbook Staff”
- (login: firstname.lastname@example.org password: nss2017)
- select “North Street Elementary” from the dropdown menu
2. Click on “Photos”, and then click on “Candids“.
3. Find the appropriate folder that best categorizes the photos on the left hand side. Each folder corresponds to a page or group of pages in the yearbook, e.g., “Halloween Parade” or 1A (refers to 1st grade class A). Click on the folder where you want the photos to go to select it.
4. Click on “Upload Photos” at the top left. If no folders seem appropriate, you can click on “New Folder” first and create a new folder with a label starting with “NEW:” that tells us what the photos are. The photos can be sorted out later by the yearbook editor.
5. Once the page to the left appears, click on “Add Files” and add the photos to that folder.
Email Liz Spinney at email@example.com with questions.